Join our team
We’ve got big plans and they include you!
Want to make a real difference and work with the best people? Are you an innovative problem-solver passionate about making people’s lives easier? Then you are in the right place, to join our growing team of supply chain experts.
Voted “Best Places to Work”
three consecutive years in a row by Built In Austin
LeanDNA has a thriving culture of champions according to our annually conducted eNPS survey and here is why:
- Flexible, unlimited paid time off (PTO) policy
- Bereavement and generous parental leave
- Annual performance-based bonuses and a special 5-year anniversary bonus
- Quarterly team outings, Monthly Town Halls, and Weekly Celebrations
- Relocation Assistance
- Casual dress & lunch in the office
- Fully stocked fridge with cold brew and beer on tap
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and short term disability insurance
- Competitive salary, 401k, and equity stakes in the company
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
LeanDNA has built an awesome variety of people from different backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We embrace our diversity, learn from each other, and seek people from all walks of life.
Set up for success
As soon as you join LeanDNA – you are set up for success, no matter the location, whether it’s at our vibrant headquarters in Austin, Texas, remotely, or a mix of both.
Rooted in values
Our core values are what makes us strong. Join a team with the same dedication for continuous growth and learning to collaborate with, lean on, and strive for success.
Company culture is in our DNA
Our team understands that our people are our power – we celebrate our wins, take pride in helping, and enjoy supporting each other inside and outside of the office.
LeanDNA’s team is full of supply chain experts – whether you are here (in Austin) or there (where ever you are) when you apply. We are growing fast, so continue to check back for new opportunities.