Careers: Director of Partnerships
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–excess inventory tying up critical working capital and keeping manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they need to be. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, too little, or placing inventory in the wrong place at the wrong time. Companies are stuck fighting operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time.
LeanDNA’s factory inventory optimization and shortage management solution quickly empowers supply chain professionals to dramatically reduce excess inventory, deliver on time, and establish operational command of their organization’s inventory operations. LeanDNA optimizes the inventory management process by adding the much-needed (and much-appreciated) artificial intelligence into the forgotten area of the business: The factory. It’s not just about smart inventory planning—true optimization occurs when procurement leaders have command over the operation, and the supply chain teams tasked with bringing those plans to life have total visibility, AI-driven recommendations, and a clear game plan for hitting their inventory goals every time.
LeanDNA is rapidly growing, recently securing its Series B funding as they build the market for factory inventory optimization solutions for discrete manufacturers. Benefitting from very little direct competition, a tremendous ROI, rapid implementation, highly referenceable customers, and an addressable market of $1.7B in the U.S. alone, LeanDNA is well-positioned for rapid growth. Manufacturing sites across 17 countries rely on LeanDNA every day to optimize inventory and prevent shortages–and after a short 5-week implementation, they reduce inventory by 14% and shortages by 32% within the first year.
What is the Director of Partnerships role?
Reporting to the VP Sales and Partnerships, our Director of Partnerships will be a team player, with an energetic personality and keen understanding of how to drive win-win partnerships. Our team is self-driven and motivated to drive innovation in the manufacturing industry as well as growth for our company.
The Director of Partnership’s primary responsibility is to help LeanDNA acquire new customers through indirect lead generation. Additionally, our Partner Program should improve market awareness and increased value to customers through combined solutions.
What you’ll do:
As an early stage company, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and highly motivated. Your role will involve these key responsibilities:
- Drive indirect sales revenue by recruiting, on-boarding, training, and managing Systems Integrators, Consultants, and Technology Partners.
- Partner with Sales to drive sales cycle for partner sourced leads, driving alignment with the partner on how to co-selling with LeanDNA.
- Drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other marketing campaigns with partners.
- Work with the Sales, Product, and Client Success teams to ensure good on-boarding and customer support processes for mutual customers.
- Be an industry and LeanDNA technology expert that can demonstrate product knowledge and sell LeanDNA’s value to potential partners.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Partnerships to build the partnership program, from basic documentation and processes to world-class engagement with Global SI’s.
Who you are:
- Track record of over-achievement versus quota in a Channel Account Management role in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge selling enterprise SaaS solutions that involve both Line of Business and IT ownership
- Managing complex sales-cycles to acquire new partners and presenting to key business executives to drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Adept presenter
- Strong executive relationship building & selling skills
- Ability to quickly learn the product, industry, competitive landscape, differentiators and the complex supply chain market
- Ability to identify and communicate win-win value propositions to partners in a diverse landscape of vendors and consultants
- 5 years experience managing partnerships, preferably both technology and services based partnerships
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain technology (ex. ERP)
- Experience building new partner program a plus
- Most importantly, you embody LeanDNA’s four core values:
- Fire in the belly. You show up every day hungry to accomplish our company goals. You’re passionate about bringing our customers value with every move (which means working intentionally to drive results over staying busy).
- One team. You’re extremely collaborative and love working on a motivated team—this helps maintain our accountable, transparent, and trusting culture.
- Unwavering humility. You leave your ego at the door. We’re all about listening, sharing generously, and making sure that when we succeed, we succeed together.
- Relentless curiosity. You strive for continuous innovation and improvement. We don’t rely on the status quo to solve our customers’ challenging problems—we push boundaries.