Careers: Marketing Designer
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time. LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
Designer, Customer Experience and Digital Marketing
Ready to expand your career as a designer and learn more about User Experience Design in the process? This is the perfect opportunity for you! As a Designer for Customer Experience and Digital Marketing at LeanDNA, you’ll create the best first experiences for our users with killer onboarding flows, plus help us tell the LeanDNA story and ensure our product shines in external-facing content. You’ll report directly into our Product Design Team (UX) while also working closely with Product Marketing and Customer Experience stakeholders. We’re looking for someone who has a background in marketing and graphic design, or with some proficiency in User Experience and an interest in learning more about it. You’re a jack of all trades, as comfortable in design applications as you are with writing clear copy for user guides or tweaking HTML/CSS.
What You Will Do:
- Create onboarding and feature adoption flows for our product that are also visually appealing and delight our users. Design walkthroughs, emails and surveys, then build them with Pendo. Translate complex ideas into clear copy. You’ll help our growing customer base get the most value from our product, and it’s a great opportunity to dip your toes into User Experience.
- Help LeanDNA shine through digital storytelling – create stunning layouts & diagrams to support the product in go-to-market collateral as well as other digital marketing materials. Visualize data and complex concepts into easy to understand and beautiful graphics that convey a value proposition.
- Create google slide templates that are used throughout the company for pitch decks, customer webinars, and internal presentations.
- Contribute to our brand’s look and feel, including our marketing icon library and other visuals used across the company.
- Help push the overall bar for design while contributing to our growing Design Culture.
Skills and Background:
- Creative, with strong skills in visual design and layouts
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented
- Information and Data Visualization
- Curiosity & problem solving
- Cross-team collaboration
- Expert in design programs (Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC)
- Proficient in Google Slides, or similar
- Proficient with HTML/CSS
- Pendo or related guide creation software experience is a plus
- SaaS company experience is a huge plus
- Digital Ads experience is a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing design, visual design, graphic design, UX/UI, or related field
- Portfolio with projects that demonstrate an excellence in design principles and a high standard for visual design