LeanDNA is a cloud-based actionable intelligence platform, built by lean experts with powerful analytics and best practices operational dashboards. Requiring no on-premise software, it’s quick to implement and provides seamless integration with existing ERP systems. We want YOU to help us build the next $1B cloud leader. Innovators, entrepreneurs, and doers welcome.
LeanDNA is located on one of the best streets in downtown Austin, South Congress, which is steps from the funky vibe on SoCo and two blocks from the Lady Bird Johnson Hike & Bike Trail. Cross the South Congress Bridge, and within minutes, you can enjoy great music at ACL Live at the Moody Theater and get some awesome food and drinks along the 2nd Street District. We offer a competitive benefits package with full medical, vision, and dental coverage, paid time off, a fully stocked kitchen, and company lunches.
We are always looking for smart, high-energy and driven people to work in a collaborative environment with razor sharp focus. If you don’t see a position that matches your background, but the description of who we are looking for does, we want to get to know you! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Customer Success Analyst
Apply to email@example.com
What is the Senior Customer Success Analyst role?
The Customer Success team at LeanDNA is the primary customer-facing organization within the business. The ideal candidate for this role would possess several skill sets including account management, data analysis, and the ability to deliver quality training & product coaching both in person and over the phone. This role requires a highly analytical applicant with deep knowledge of ERP systems, supply chain, and manufacturing/operations processes. This role is essential in helping LeanDNA customers quickly and successfully utilize our cloud-based Supply Chain Analytics and Lean Project Management technology to drive results for their businesses.
You will be working alongside (and at times, onsite) with our client’s supply chain and continuous improvement teams to configure the LeanDNA product, ensure that the information in LeanDNA is accurate, train key users, and provide guidance on how best to use the tools. This role must facilitate product adoption across the organization, continuous system configuration, and account monitoring – meaning a blend of personal, analytical, and communication skills are necessary.
- Monitor key customer success metrics to ensure that LeanDNA is driving results and helping the customer achieve their goals
- Work with Customer success manager and application integration (Delivery) team in ensuring successful delivery of the LeanDNA solution to customers
- Define/Design a solution that maps customer pain points to LeanDNA apps, orchestrating clear, tangible value proposition to customer stakeholders
- Traveling to visit clients on site as needed (especially during the onboarding process) to provide support and facilitate future expansion opportunities
- Coordinate with the executive and supply chain teams to schedule kickoff meetings, facilitate training sessions, help with strategic goal setting for customers, and identify potential expansion opportunities within existing clients
- Responsible for delivery of multiple customer deployments across the LeanDNA application.
- Work with Customer success manager during key milestones such as key user training, user acceptance training, cutover to production and go-live
- Served at least 4 years in senior consulting or management role in supply chain organization of a large enterprise
- Expertise in supply chain processes & software systems
- Demonstrated experience working with ERP systems and other business systems
- Understand LeanDNA product well enough to validate data and work with internal data integration team to fix data issues
- Ability to give live demonstrations of business / operational software solutions in front of technical and business audiences
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Able to create and conduct effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations to various audiences – executives & individual contributors
- Motivated self-starter, collaborator and team player
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with multiple SCM applications
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- 6+ years of Supply chain process experience in one or more of the following: manufacturing operations/shop floor execution, logistics, supply chain risk, supply chain planning, fulfillment, inventory and warehouse operations
- 4+ years implementing Supply chain management solutions
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company
- You are warm, compassionate, and accepting of others
- Due the nature of our business, you must be legally authorized to work in the U.S — only Permanent Residents or U.S. Citizens can apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the Account Executive role?
Reporting to the head of sales, you possess a hunter’s mentality, have an energetic personality and understand what it takes to achieve your goals. You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. You enjoy and have a proven track record to take deals from cold-to-close in technology sales, preferably SaaS-based.
The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to win new accounts and work with internal partners in those accounts to expand across the organization. Initial deal size ranges from $10K to $100K and expands from there for enterprise accounts, a process you would be leading. The expected flow is the continued growth of new logos each quarter while growing each account beyond the initial subscription every year. Outbound prospecting is a must in order to achieve your goals. If you are in sales, looking to contribute to a high-growth startup software company, this may be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for the entire inside sales cycle from cold prospect through to close: researching targets, scheduling demos, engaging stakeholders, negotiating the deal, contracting, closing and handing off to client success
- Confidently outbound through cold calls and social engagement to targeted prospects and key stakeholders
- Develop and test various approaches in your prospecting efforts, share learnings with the rest of the team
- Manage your pipeline, communicate progress against your goals clearly and honestly: know your business!
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and new logo objectives
- Represent the culture of LeanDNA in all interactions, do us proud with every conversation and email, both internally and externally
- Document and track your progress and activities in Salesforce.com
- Act with integrity, have fun with the challenges of growing a software company and contribute to the team’s positive momentum
- At least 3 years of sales experience selling software solutions, preferably SaaS and/or analytics/business intelligence
- Proven experience – and enthusiasm for – taking deals from cold through to close
- Track record of strong sales performance, in the top 10% of the team: you’ve been crushing it!
- Knowledge of selling technology solutions to non-technical business owners and how to engage key stakeholders required to win deals
- Top-notch communication skills, both on the phone and in writing
- Organized, yet adaptable: we’re a startup! You need to maintain focus on your day-to-day activities while remaining agile to new approaches and tacks.
- A hunger to win, an ability to stand up after every punch, and keep a focus on achieving targets
- Positive energy and a desire for the entire team to win, sharing learnings with those around you — the only competition is with yourself
- Familiarity with manufacturing and supply chain is preferred
- Experience engaging with, and selling to, IT departments is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and located in Austin (we are not sponsoring or offering relocation packages at this time)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and tell us the most successful cold prospecting tactic you use e.g. is there a special way you find the right person or perhaps a winning opening line that works every time etc.?
What you need to know about LeanDNA
The LeanDNA team is passionate about our solution and the problems it solves for our customers. Our company goals include the customer’s goals and we take their success seriously. LeanDNA is disrupting the way supply chain leaders view – and take action on – their inventory, for a single factory or site, for a region, or for the entire company. Once they have visibility to the facts, they can take actions that directly impact their chief goals of inventory reduction and on-time product delivery. As a team, we’re small and agile and creating our culture as we go. Fundamentally, we believe in doing what it takes to achieve our goals, trying things out and iterating efforts from the knowledge gained in trying, and celebrating successes together.
Full Stack Software Engineer
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Full Stack Software Engineer?
Full Stack Software Engineers can visualize what happens up and down the stack in an application. At LeanDNA, we are building a revolutionary analytical data solution that drives actionable intelligence for our customers.
Our Full Stack Software Engineers use AWS, MySQL, JAX-WS and Jersey, Angular, D3/C3 and bootstrap to create effective and elegant applications. Our software engineers live and breathe the entire stack of development while constantly staying in tune with advancements in the newest technologies.
At LeanDNA, our team works in a collaborative and high-energy environment. We offer a lean development ecosystem with short release cycles. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor in a small team building a highly successful, results-driven SaaS solution.
We are looking for developers with:
- Strong understanding of the way web applications work, concepts such as AJAX, REST, horizontal scalability, and single page apps;
- Ability to jump in and quickly contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Due to the nature of LeanDNA’s business, we only accept candidates that are Permanent Residents or U.S. Citizens.
We love it if you also had:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud hosting platforms
- jQuery, Angular, D3, C3, bootstrap
- JAX-WS and Jersey, and scalable web app design
- Experience with scripting and Linux
- Expertise with MySQL (e.g. query optimization)
- Contribution to open source projects
Senior Account Executive Role
Apply to email@example.com
What’s the Senior Account Executive role?
The Senior Account Executive’s primary role is to maximize sales and pipeline in the assigned market territory by working directly with new prospects and existing customers. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by driving strategic wins through large organizations. It’s expected that this role will increase deal win rates and accelerate time to close on key opportunities. If you have a hunger for winning and a proven track record of success in selling enterprise solutions—well, it’s about time you joined us.
If you are currently selling into manufacturing environments in Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey or Indianapolis, definitely keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
As a startup, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear all sorts of hats.
- Growing revenue and new named accounts in the United States
- Act as a primary point of contact in the field for prospective Enterprise clients
- Build your network by engaging C-level executives at brand-name companies
- Be responsible for entire sales cycle from researching a prospect, to scheduling demos, to negotiation, to contracting, to closing a deal
- Be the primary driver for revenue within territory, with named and new accounts
- Providing accurate sales forecasts based upon realistic close timelines.
- Create sales campaigns and participate in enhancing the sales process
- Create end user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity details in Salesforce.com CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- At least 5 years of sales experience selling SaaS supply chain and/or manufacturing software solutions to large enterprises where typical deal size ranges from $50K – $250K/year.
- Aggressive, highly motivated hunter who has achieved or exceeded sales quota through sales in new or emerging markets or sales of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Named Accounts in the past 2 years
- Ability to quickly identify, penetrate and sell to executive level decision makers for large SaaS investments
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, IT)
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and passionate communicator
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Understanding of and an active contact-network in the supply chain management
- Work in a start-up environment