LeanDNA is a cloud-based actionable intelligence platform, built by lean experts with powerful analytics and best practices operational dashboards. Requiring no on-premise software, it’s quick to implement and provides seamless integration with existing ERP systems. We want YOU to help us build the next $1B cloud leader. Innovators, entrepreneurs, and doers welcome.
LeanDNA is located on one of the best streets in downtown Austin, South Congress, which is steps from the funky vibe on SoCo and two blocks from the Lady Bird Johnson Hike & Bike Trail. Cross the South Congress Bridge, and within minutes, you can enjoy great music at ACL Live at the Moody Theater and get some awesome food and drinks along the 2nd Street District. We offer a competitive benefits package with full medical, vision, and dental coverage, paid time off, a fully stocked kitchen, and company lunches.
We are always looking for smart, high-energy and driven people to work in a collaborative environment with razor sharp focus. If you don’t see a position that matches your background, but the description of who we are looking for does, we want to get to know you! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Data Integration Engineer
What is the Data Integration Engineer role?
The Data Engineering team at LeanDNA is responsible for integrating customer data with the LeanDNA cloud solution. Data Integration Engineers ensure we are getting high quality and current data from the source systems, and that this data is reliably uploaded to the cloud in a uniform format that can be consumed by the LeanDNA analytics and reporting engines. This role is essential in helping LeanDNA customers quickly and successfully utilize our cloud-based Supply Chain Analytics solution to drive results for their businesses.
The ideal candidate would possess several skill sets including good understanding of supply chain processes and ERP systems; proficiency with data technologies and SQL; passion for data analytics; and excellent communication skills.
You will be working alongside (and at times, onsite) with customer IT departments and business analytics to retrieve customer data and understand the customer’s data structures and semantics. You will use your data analytics and SQL capabilities to transform the data and upload it to the LeanDNA cloud solution. You will be working with the Customer Success team to ensure that the data is of the highest possible quality, and with the Engineering team to integrate into the LeanDNA data pipeline.
- Perform initial data integration with new customers, and maintain the data extraction and transformation processes
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for a group of customers
- Analyze customer data to ensure accuracy and to help the customer achieve their goals (inventory reduction, shortage prevention)
The following qualifications will contribute significantly to the success of a Data Integration Engineer in LeanDNA:
- Ability to learn systems and business processes quickly
- Demonstrated experience working with ERP systems and other business systems
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with data pipeline engineering
- Good understanding of data design principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years experience as a data engineer (working with databases and data pipelines)
- Proven ability to effectively interface with customers
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Full Stack Software Engineer
What is the Full Stack Software Engineer Role?
LeanDNA is hiring Full Stack Developers who can visualize what happens up and down the stack in an application. At LeanDNA, we are building a revolutionary analytical data solution that drives actionable intelligence for our customers.
Our Full Stack Developers use AWS, MySQL, JAX-WS and Jersey, Angular, D3/C3 and bootstrap to create effective and elegant applications. Our developers live and breathe the entire stack of development while constantly staying in tune with advancements in the newest technologies.
At LeanDNA, our team works in a collaborative and high-energy environment. We offer a lean development ecosystem with short release cycles. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor in a small team building a highly successful, results driven SaaS solution.
We are looking for developers with:
- Strong understanding of the way web applications work, concepts such as: AJAX, REST, horizontal scalability, single page apps;
- Ability to jump in and quickly contribute to a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We love it if you also had:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud hosting platforms
- jQuery, Angular, D3, C3, bootstrap
- JAX-WS and Jersey, and scalable web app design
- Experience with scripting and Linux
- Expertise with MySQL (e.g. query optimization)
- Contribution to open source projects
Senior Account Executive Role
What’s the Senior Account Executive role?
The Senior Account Executive’s primary role is to maximize sales and pipeline in the assigned market territory by working directly with new prospects and existing customers. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts, and is achieved by driving strategic wins through large organizations. It’s expected that this role will increase deal win rates and accelerate time to close on key opportunities. If you have a hunger for winning and a proven track record of success in selling enterprise solutions—well, it’s about time you joined us.
If you are currently selling into manufacturing environments in Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey or Indianapolis, definitely keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
As a startup, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear all sorts of hats.
- Growing revenue and new named accounts in the United States
- Act as a primary point of contact in the field for prospective Enterprise clients
- Build your network by engaging C-level executives at brand-name companies
- Be responsible for entire sales cycle from researching a prospect, to scheduling demos, to negotiation, to contracting, to closing a deal
- Be the primary driver for revenue within territory, with named and new accounts
- Providing accurate sales forecasts based upon realistic close timelines.
- Create sales campaigns and participate in enhancing the sales process
- Create end user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity details in Salesforce.com CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- At least 5 years of sales experience selling SaaS supply chain and/or manufacturing software solutions to large enterprises where typical deal size ranges from $50K – $250K/year.
- Aggressive, highly motivated hunter who has achieved or exceeded sales quota through sales in new or emerging markets or sales of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Named Accounts in the past 2 years
- Ability to quickly identify, penetrate and sell to executive level decision makers for large SaaS investments
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, IT)
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and passionate communicator
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Understanding of and an active contact-network in the supply chain management
- Work in a start-up environment
What is the Inside Recruiter role?
LeanDNA is seeking a Inside Recruiter who has some experience in HR and loves the customer service role. The position has a lot of diversity, skill-building, and responsibility – perfect if you thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities are likely to evolve as you gain more experience with the business and understand LeanDNA products.
In LeanDNA’s startup environment, it’s fun and challenging to jump in and do whatever it takes keep the company moving forward. If you enjoy wearing a bunch of different hats and particularly the HR function of a company, this has huge potential for you.
- Direct sourcing of candidates based on job descriptions developed by management.
- Schedule candidates for Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Customer Success
- Welcome and onboard new hires
- Assist with new job postings and tracking
- Provide strategic support on HR-related initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Build and maintain employee culture and morale
- Anticipate training & development needs, developing plans & programs, and then coordinate implementation
- Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages
- Keep office running with general administrative duties
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential information
- 2+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company’s story in a way that speaks to a job seeker’s motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent)