LeanDNA is a cloud-based actionable intelligence platform, built by lean experts with powerful analytics and best practices operational dashboards. Requiring no on-premise software, it’s quick to implement and provides seamless integration with existing ERP systems. We want YOU to help us build the next $1B cloud leader. Innovators, entrepreneurs, and doers welcome.
LeanDNA is located on one of the best streets in downtown Austin, South Congress, which is steps from the funky vibe on SoCo and two blocks from the Lady Bird Johnson Hike & Bike Trail. Cross the South Congress Bridge, and within minutes, you can enjoy great music at ACL Live at the Moody Theater and get some awesome food and drinks along the 2nd Street District. We offer a competitive benefits package with full medical, vision, and dental coverage, paid time off, a fully stocked kitchen, and company lunches.
We are always looking for smart, high-energy and driven people to work in a collaborative environment with razor sharp focus. If you don’t see a position that matches your background, but the description of who we are looking for does, we want to get to know you! Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Customer Success Engineer
What is the Customer Success Engineer (CSE) role?
The Customer Success team at LeanDNA is the primary customer-facing organization within the business. The ideal candidate for this role would possess several skill sets including account management, data analysis, and the ability to deliver quality training & product coaching both in person and over the phone. This role requires a highly analytical applicant with deep knowledge of ERP systems, supply chain, and manufacturing / operations processes. This role is essential in helping LeanDNA customers quickly and successfully utilize our cloud-based Supply Chain Analytics and Lean Project Management technology to drive results for their businesses.
You will be working alongside (and at times, onsite) with our client’s supply chain and continuous improvement teams to configure the LeanDNA product, ensure that the information in LeanDNA is accurate, train key users, and provide guidance on how best to use the tools. This role must facilitate product adoption across the organization by coordinating training sessions, continuous system configuration, and account monitoring – meaning a blend of personal, analytical, and communication skills are necessary.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a group of customers
- Responsible to help customers successfully roll out LeanDNA’s suite of tools within their organizations
- Monitor key customer success metrics to ensure that LeanDNA is driving results and helping customer achieve their goals
- Provide proactive guidance, encourage adoption, and assist in education on product updates
- Ability to map customer processes and structure to LeanDNA capabilities & data model
- Understand LeanDNA product well enough to validate data and work with internal data integration team to fix data issues
- Coordinate with the executive and supply chain teams to schedule kickoff meetings, facilitate training sessions, help with strategic goal setting for customers, and identify potential expansion opportunities within existing clients
- Develop ongoing relationship with customer and become their advocate
- Traveling to visit clients on site as needed (especially during the onboarding process) to provide support and facilitate future expansion opportunities
- Design and deliver detailed product presentations / demonstrations
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, and other events as needed
The following traits will contribute significantly to the accomplishments of a Customer Success Manager at LeanDNA.
- Ability to learn systems and business processes quickly
- Demonstrated experience working with ERP systems and other business systems
- Understanding of supply chain and/or lean manufacturing principles
- Understanding of data tables, data mapping, and analytics (don’t need to be a programmer but need to understand data structures conceptually)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to create and conduct effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations to various audiences – executives & individual contributors
- Ability to give live demonstrations of business / operational software solutions in front of technical and business audiences
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- SaaS experience preferred
- 2+ years experience managing enterprise software accounts during the delivery and uptake of large, complex customers
- Expertise and experience dealing with significant change at senior business and IT levels (preferably with recent direct hands-on executive experience)
- Capability as credible and effective consultant/advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical, and business)
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Supply chain and supply chain application experience is a plus
- Ability to travel 25%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
QA Test Engineer
What is the QA Test Engineer Role?
If you are an industrial or manufacturing engineer that is looking to move to the software realm, this is the right job for you. We are looking for a detail oriented and self motivated individual who understands lean manufacturing concepts and processes, and can help us ensure that our solutions provide accurate and actionable insights to our users.
In this position, you will perform testing of new and existing functionality. You will work with the product and customer success teams to understand the customer requirements in detail. You will interact with the dev team to ensure the requirements are fulfilled and the solutions provide an excellent user experience. Join a small, focused and fast paced product development group and take a key role in building out our QA team.
What you will be doing:
- Test new and existing features, ensuring that customer expectations are met
- Communicate with the product team to fully understand the customer requirements
- Report any defects in a detailed manner to the development team
- Provide sign-off for the release of new features
- Develop test cases for new and existing functionality
- Degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering
- Experience working with lean manufacturing processes
- Detail oriented approach to problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Working experience with supply chain and ERP systems
- Software development life cycle knowledge and experience with software testing tools and methodologies
- Scripting abilities (python, bash) and experience with test automation
Full Stack Software Engineer
What is the Full Stack Software Engineer Role?
LeanDNA is hiring Full Stack Developers who can visualize what happens up and down the stack in an application. At LeanDNA, we are building a revolutionary analytical data solution that drives actionable intelligence for our customers.
Our Full Stack Developers use AWS, MySQL, JAX-WS and Jersey, Angular, D3/C3 and bootstrap to create effective and elegant applications. Our developers live and breathe the entire stack of development while constantly staying in tune with advancements in the newest technologies.
At LeanDNA, our team works in a collaborative and high-energy environment. We offer a lean development ecosystem with short release cycles. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor in a small team building a highly successful, results driven SaaS solution.
We are looking for developers with:
- Strong understanding of the way web applications work, concepts such as: AJAX, REST, horizontal scalability, single page apps;
- Ability to jump in and quickly contribute to a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We love it if you also had:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud hosting platforms
- jQuery, Angular, D3, C3, bootstrap
- JAX-WS and Jersey, and scalable web app design
- Experience with scripting and Linux
- Expertise with MySQL (e.g. query optimization)
- Contribution to open source projects
Senior Account Executive Role
What’s the Senior Account Executive role?
The Senior Account Executive’s primary role is to maximize sales and pipeline in the assigned market territory by working directly with new prospects and existing customers. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts, and is achieved by driving strategic wins through large organizations. It’s expected that this role will increase deal win rates and accelerate time to close on key opportunities. If you have a hunger for winning and a proven track record of success in selling enterprise solutions—well, it’s about time you joined us.
If you are currently selling into manufacturing environments in Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey or Indianapolis, definitely keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
As a startup, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear all sorts of hats.
- Growing revenue and new named accounts in the United States
- Act as a primary point of contact in the field for prospective Enterprise clients
- Build your network by engaging C-level executives at brand-name companies
- Be responsible for entire sales cycle from researching a prospect, to scheduling demos, to negotiation, to contracting, to closing a deal
- Be the primary driver for revenue within territory, with named and new accounts
- Providing accurate sales forecasts based upon realistic close timelines.
- Create sales campaigns and participate in enhancing the sales process
- Create end user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity details in Salesforce.com CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Be able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- At least 5 years of sales experience selling SaaS supply chain and/or manufacturing software solutions to large enterprises where typical deal size ranges from $50K – $250K/year.
- Aggressive, highly motivated hunter who has achieved or exceeded sales quota through sales in new or emerging markets or sales of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Named Accounts in the past 2 years
- Ability to quickly identify, penetrate and sell to executive level decision makers for large SaaS investments
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, IT)
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and passionate communicator
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Understanding of and an active contact-network in the supply chain management
- Work in a start-up environment
What is the Inside Recruiter role?
LeanDNA is seeking a Inside Recruiter who has some experience in HR and loves the customer service role. The position has a lot of diversity, skill-building, and responsibility – perfect if you thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities are likely to evolve as you gain more experience with the business and understand LeanDNA products.
In LeanDNA’s startup environment, it’s fun and challenging to jump in and do whatever it takes keep the company moving forward. If you enjoy wearing a bunch of different hats and particularly the HR function of a company, this has huge potential for you.
- Direct sourcing of candidates based on job descriptions developed by management.
- Schedule candidates for Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Customer Success
- Welcome and onboard new hires
- Assist with new job postings and tracking
- Provide strategic support on HR-related initiatives and operational efficiencies
- Build and maintain employee culture and morale
- Anticipate training & development needs, developing plans & programs, and then coordinate implementation
- Support leaders in proactive management of compensation packages
- Keep office running with general administrative duties
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage and maintain confidential information
- 2+ years of sourcing experience within a rapidly growing technology organization.
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company’s story in a way that speaks to a job seeker’s motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Ability to apply organizational skills when given a project; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent)