Careers: Full Stack Team Lead
Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–excess inventory tying up critical working capital and keeping manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they need to be. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, too little, or placing inventory in the wrong place at the wrong time. Companies are stuck fighting operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time.
LeanDNA’s factory inventory optimization and shortage management solution quickly empowers supply chain professionals to dramatically reduce excess inventory, deliver on time, and establish operational command of their organization’s inventory operations. LeanDNA optimizes the inventory management process by adding the much-needed (and much-appreciated) artificial intelligence into the forgotten area of the business: The factory. It’s not just about smart inventory planning—true optimization occurs when procurement leaders have command over the operation, and the supply chain teams tasked with bringing those plans to life have total visibility, AI-driven recommendations, and a clear game plan for hitting their inventory goals every time.
Full Stack Team Lead
As a Team Lead in the Engineering group in LeanDNA, you will be responsible for the delivery of new features, fixes to existing features, and improvement to the code base for an agile team. You will also function as the scrum master for the team, assigning tasks to the developers, and ensuring those tasks are being completed through the testing and deployment process.
The team you will be leading is focused on providing excellent user experience to our customers by creating new workflows and enhancing existing workflows. The team consists of full stack developers, a test engineer, and PM/Design resources. The team has a strong focus on enriching our UI, but consists of full stack engineers that can do the full scope of the work of each feature, thereby guaranteeing that the team can function with minimal dependencies on other teams. As the lead, you will coordinate between the different functions in the team, and directly lead the work of the developers in the team. As such, you will also have some people management responsibilities such as writing performance assessments for the developers on the team.
- Own the delivery of features according to roadmap plan
- Ensure critical sprint activities are being completed (dev and QA)
- Review incoming tickets, triage, prioritize, assign, target
- Estimate roadmap items to facilitate quarterly capacity planning and prioritization
- Set sprint content for team
- Suggest improvements for technical roadmap
- Provide technical guidance to team members
- Perform performance reviews for developers
- Ensure that the dev process and dev environment allows team members to be productive and efficient
- Drive recruiting efforts for developers
- Passion for creating delightful user experiences
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer
- High proficiency level with frontend frameworks such as React
- A drive to grow your career in the leadership and management path
- Most importantly, you embody our FOUR core values
- Unwavering humility. You leave your ego at the door. We’re all about listening, sharing generously, and making sure that when we succeed, we succeed together.
- Fire in the belly. You show up every day hungry to accomplish our company goals. You’re passionate about bringing our customers value with every move (which means working intentionally to drive results, instead of to stay busy).
- One team. You’re extremely collaborative and love working on a motivated team—this helps maintain our accountable, transparent, and trusting culture.
- Relentless curiosity. You strive for continuous innovation and improvement. We don’t rely on the status quo to solve our customers’ challenging problems—we push boundaries.
Nice to Have
- Experience with mentorship, team leadership, scrum master responsibilities, people management