Careers: Marketing Intern
Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face – too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages – creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
Marketing Intern Job Description
LeanDNA is looking for a versatile intern who’s passionate about technology and interested in learning about B2B SaaS marketing within the fast-changing manufacturing sector. As part of our small-but-mighty marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to pitch in on every aspect of our demand generation strategy, help with content ideation and creation, and dig into some fun research projects to help us better market and sell to our global manufacturing audience.
- Help organize and distribute marketing materials
- Help organize, plan, and host marketing events and webinars
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Monitor industry publications and social media for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Research and evaluate our target market and buyer personas
- Current enrollment (preferred Junior/Senior) in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Familiarity with social media platforms and strategies
- Solid understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for marketing and eagerness to learn
- Ability to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Willingness to take initiative and see projects through to completion
- Hardworking, positive outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly