Careers: Marketing Campaigns Manager
Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face – too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages – creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
Marketing Campaigns Manager Job Description
LeanDNA is looking for a dynamic marketer to join our small, but mighty and growing, growth marketing team. This person will build and execute campaigns and programs that support revenue growth and pipeline metrics/reporting aligned with LeanDNA’s go-to-market strategy, corporate objectives, and sales goals.
Core to this role is building and accelerating acquisition and expansion sales pipeline. The person in this position will work in close partnership with the sales and services teams to generate and execute integrated sales and marketing campaigns. You’ll measure what works and scale successful tactics and messages out to broader target segments. The ideal candidate has experience with demand generation, customer marketing, and account-based marketing programs.
Responsibilities for Marketing Campaigns Manager:
- Drive development, and own execution of integrated demand marketing campaigns that support the buyer journey from engagement to close, utilizing inbound and outbound strategies, channels, and tactics
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders on campaign program strategy, and manage regular check ins, program calibration, and 4-quarter planning
- Create content roadmaps segmented by and develop content to support programs and campaigns, including writing, copywriting, and editing
- Build, execute, and measure multi-touch nurture tracks segmented by industry and persona
- Create project briefs that communicate the purpose and goals, drive the implementation through project plans, and inspire great outcomes
- Manage logistics, budgeting, scheduling elements as related to campaigns
- Manage lead acquisition, nurture and follow-up; collaborate with sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to stakeholders and sales teams. Recommend improvements based on results.
- Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support segment-specific needs
Requirements for Marketing Campaigns Manager:
- 5+ years marketing experience with demonstrated revenue growth in a B2B SaaS environment
- Expertise in modern marketing with ABM, paid media, social, SEO/SEM, content marketing, email, direct mail
- Experience in channel management and performance, ROI measurement, and tracking
- Penchant for creative problem solving
- Adaptability and awareness of changing market conditions within target segments/accounts, emerging trends, and best practices
- Collaborative cross-team influencer
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and proactive
- Working knowledge of demand generation technology stack including Salesforce, Outreach, marketing automation (Pardot), ABM Platform (Terminus), programmatic ad platforms, intent measurement (Bombora), Direct Mail Platform (Sendoso), and Google Analytics
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical acumen and ability to prioritize
- Ability to execute programs on time, on budget, and with existing resources
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Deep expertise with inbound and outbound channels (Digital, events, sales outreach, email, partner, content marketing) and an understanding of how they can work together to form an optimal channel mix
- Experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement
Key KPIs for Marketing Campaigns Manager:
- Top of funnel engagement in key accounts
- New opportunity creation
- Opportunity conversion to sales accepted
- Customer acquisition cost
- Channel efficacy