Careers: Customer Success Manager
What is the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role?
The Customer Success team at LeanDNA is the primary customer-facing department within the organization. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be managing a few of the enterprise accounts and be the trusted advocate of the customer. You’ll be the expert in product functionality, product use cases and you’ll coach and drive adoption of our cloud-based Supply Chain Analytics and Lean Project Management technology to help the customer achieve desired business outcomes.
This role requires a highly analytical applicant with deep knowledge of supply chain, lean manufacturing practices, and ERP systems. The role requires consulting in supply chain analytics, project management, data analysis, and the ability to deliver quality training & product coaching both in-person and over the phone.
You will be working alongside (and at times, onsite) with our clients including leadership, operations, analytics, and continuous improvement teams to configure the LeanDNA product and ensure that the information in LeanDNA is accurate. You will also be responsible for training key users and providing guidance on how best to use the tools. This role must facilitate product adoption across the organization by coordinating training sessions, system configuration, and account monitoring–meaning a blend of personal, analytical, and communication skills are necessary.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a group of customers
- Map customer processes to LeanDNA capabilities & data model
- Interface with other internal team members (data integration, product, engineering, sales, etc.) as needed to ensure that your implementations are on schedule
- Understand LeanDNA product and supply chain domain well enough to validate data and work with the internal data integration team to fix data issues
- Monitor key customer success metrics to ensure that LeanDNA is driving results and helping customers achieve their goals
- Conduct periodic business reviews with customer executives (both in-person and over web meetings)
- Provide proactive guidance to key users, encourage adoption, and assist in education on product updates
- Use your project management skills to coordinate with customer executive sponsors and supply chain teams to schedule kickoff meetings, facilitate training sessions, help with strategic goal setting, and identify potential expansion opportunities
- Develop an ongoing relationship with executive sponsors and champions at customers and become their advocate internally at LeanDNA
- Travel to visit clients on-site as needed (especially during the onboarding process) to provide support, build relationships with key users, and develop expansion strategies with your accounts
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to learn systems and business processes quickly
- 2+ years of experience managing enterprise software implementation projects during the delivery and uptake of large, complex systems
- Ability to understand and analyze common data sets related to supply chain (e.g. Inventory, PO, or Demand Reporting)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with complex tasks
- Expertise in dealing with significant change at senior business and IT levels preferably dealing directly with VP or C-Level Executives)
- Understanding of data tables, data mapping, and analytics (understand data structures conceptually)
- Capability as a credible and effective consultant/advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical, and business)
- Proven effectiveness at leading and conducting executive training sessions, meetings, and workshops (often remotely)
- Supply Chain and/or Supply Chain application experience
- SaaS experience desirable
- Ability to travel 25%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- BS degree in an Engineering discipline