Careers: Content Marketing Manager
Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face – too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages – creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
Content Marketing Manager Job Description:
LeanDNA is looking for a content marketer to help tell the story of our fast-growing startup. Our ideal candidate is an exceptional writer experienced in producing content for B2B SaaS companies. You must have demonstrated experience writing for a variety of audiences, channels, mediums, as well as tracking content performance. You must possess a strong desire to test content to determine what is resonating with particular audiences, and to adjust accordingly.
You will work closely with our growth and brand marketing managers on content ideation, execution, and communication, as well as cross-functionally with sales, customer success, product, and leadership. You thrive on managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and executing them flawlessly.
Responsibilities for Content Marketing Manager:
- Write, edit, and proofread content and copy
- Brainstorm ideas and develop new content in collaboration with growth, customer, product, and brand marketing teammates
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to marketing and cross-functional team members
- Track analytics to ascertain content engagement
- Review, revise, and optimize content based on SEO, engagement, and conversion data
- Manage content across all platforms, both internal and market-facing
- Collaborate with design/creative to produce content
- Share content via social, email, and web channels
Qualifications for Content Marketing Manager:
- 4-6 years B2B marketing experience, or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Versatile with both short-form and long-form content including, but not limited to, ads, blogs, newsletters, whitepapers, and datasheets
- Creative and curious, with a journalistic edge
- Ability to develop engaging content from a blank page
- Self-starter, with excellent project management skills and a bias to hitting deadlines
- Familiarity with content management systems, WordPress in particular
- Familiarity with web and content analytics tools, Google Analytics in particular
- Experience with social media management
- Ability to context switch between mediums, audiences, and channels
- Deep understanding of how audiences and personas drive content development
- Supply chain knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, public relations, or communications