Careers: Technical Support Engineer Level 1
Technical Support Engineer
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot issues that our customers encounter while using our tool.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include receiving incident report tickets and change request tickets from our customers and other internal teams on behalf of our customers, engaging with customer contacts to collect requirements for resolving those tickets, and escalating issues to other internal teams when required.
You will use support help desk and ticketing software to interface with customers and document activity related to support tickets and route work related to those tickets appropriately. For more complex problems, you will schedule meetings using videoconferencing solutions and invite relevant internal team members to assist with collecting and documenting requirements for resolving support tickets.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Research and identify solutions to SaaS software usage issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to understand the root of the problem
- Track issues through to resolution
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via email or video conference, until they’ve solved a usage issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Maintain jovial relationships with customers
- Proven work experience as a Software Support Engineer, Solutions Engineer, Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with SaaS Software
- Good understanding of computer systems and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with help desk software and ticketing software (eg. Zendesk, JIRA)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
Nice To Have:
- Good understanding of supply chain processes
- Experience in data analysis