Careers: Director of Growth Marketing
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time. LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
Director of Growth Marketing
The Director of Growth Marketing will build and execute campaigns and programs that support revenue growth and pipeline metrics/reporting aligned with LeanDNA’s go-to-market strategy, corporate objectives, and sales goals.
Core to this role is building and accelerating acquisition and expansion sales pipeline. The person in this position will work in close partnership with the sales and services teams to generate and execute integrated sales and marketing campaigns. You’ll measure what works and scale successful tactics and messages out to broader target segments. The ideal candidate has a scope that includes demand generation, customer marketing, and account-based marketing.
On our small but mighty marketing team, you’ll also jump in to lend your expertise across all areas of marketing, whether it’s content, design, and website maintenance, or operations and product.
Key Success Metrics:
- Revenue & bookings growth
- Campaign and program ROI
- Full funnel conversion metrics
- Opportunity pipeline growth
- Opportunity acceleration
- Account-based engagement
What You Will Do:
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth marketing function, including goals and objectives, resources, budget and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output
- Set and measure performance metrics and goals including ROI for campaigns, programs, channels
- Develop content marketing and demand generation campaigns/programs that generate robust pipeline in target segments
- Create content and adapt content to map to market segments and campaigns
- Implement programs that drive leads and ongoing engagement with target accounts, including ads, email campaigns, direct mail campaigns and more
- Partner with sales and management to identify targets for account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Develop ABM strategy and execute plans for 1:1 and 1:few selected accounts
- Partner with sales operations to scale internal systems and processes for operationalizing our customer acquisition model – including milestones, hand-offs, SLAs, and KPIs
- Maintain a reporting model that quantitatively demonstrates the department’s contribution to revenue and bookings
- Test and optimize campaigns by message, channel, and market segment
- Own and scale the marketing automation framework
- Execute, analyze and continuously improve targeted marketing campaigns aimed at driving new ACV, as well as upsell and cross-sell ACV from our current customer base
- Initiate and own digital assets (i.e. emails, landing pages, videos) with sales outreach and automated workflows to support the execution of impactful campaigns
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing, with a focus on managing integrated marketing campaigns (strong preference for SaaS)
- Proven track record of delivering positive results to the business, business unit, or product you supported
- Results-oriented mindset leveraging data and reporting to optimize programs
- Fluency with the Demand Generation / Marketing Automation technology stacks; including Salesforce, Pardot, website, social, and email analytics
- Proficiency in marketing automation processes like campaign management, nurture/drip program development, lead scoring, segmentation and list-building, and database hygiene
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Solid experience creating and executing multiple integrated marketing campaigns simultaneously, using a variety of channels and tactics
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to engage and convert qualified leads
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and employing marketing communication strategies to nurture prospects and accelerate growth
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Familiarity with manufacturing and supply chain is a plus