Careers: Customer Success Manager
What is the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role?
Customer Success is the primary customer-facing team at LeanDNA. CSMs work closely with our customers to ensure they’re receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their business objectives using the LeanDNA platform. As a CSM, you’ll be responsible for establishing and building key relationships with customer executives and cultivating LeanDNA champions to ensure customer retention, inspire customer loyalty, and encourage advocacy for LeanDNA within their companies. You’ll be their expert in LeanDNA product functionality, common use cases, implementation and training processes, and best practices. You’ll also be their coach, helping drive adoption of our industry-leading, cloud-based technology and ensuring their success in achieving their inventory and operational goals.
This role requires a highly analytical applicant with deep knowledge of supply chain, lean manufacturing best practices, and ERP systems. An ideal candidate will have at least some experience in systems implementation, supply chain analytics, lean manufacturing, project management, and the ability (and passion) to deliver quality training & product coaching both in-person and over the phone.
You will be working alongside (and at times, on-site) with our customer executives, supply chain & operations leadership, and front-line factory management teams to ensure that LeanDNA is helping them succeed. You will also be responsible for training key users and providing guidance on how best to use the LeanDNA tools. This role must facilitate product adoption across the organization by coordinating training sessions, system configuration, and account monitoring – meaning a blend of personal, analytical, and communication skills are necessary.
- Act as the primary LeanDNA point of contact for a group of customers
- Understand how their processes best map to standard LeanDNA capabilities
- Interface with other internal team members (support, data integration, product, engineering, sales, etc.) as needed to resolve customer issues
- Understand the LeanDNA product and supply chain domain well enough to document and respond to issues independently (or communicate gaps clearly both internally and to the customer)
- Set expectations appropriately and communicate clearly with your champions
- Monitor key customer success metrics to ensure that LeanDNA is driving results and helping customers achieve their goals
- Conduct periodic business reviews with customer executives (both in-person and over web meetings)
- Provide proactive guidance to key users, encourage adoption, and assist in education on product updates
- Use your project management skills to coordinate with customer executive sponsors and supply chain teams to schedule kickoff meetings, facilitate training sessions, help with strategic goal setting, and identify potential expansion opportunities.
- Develop an ongoing relationship with executive sponsors and champions at customers and become their advocate internally at LeanDNA
- Travel to visit clients on-site as needed (especially during the onboarding process) to provide support, build relationships with key users, and develop expansion strategies with your accounts
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to learn systems and business processes quickly
- 2+ years of experience managing enterprise software implementation projects during the delivery and uptake of large, complex systems
- Ability to understand and analyze common data sets related to supply chain (e.g. Inventory, PO, or Demand Reporting)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with complex tasks
- Expertise in dealing with significant change at senior business and IT levels (preferably dealing directly with VP or C-Level Executives)
- Capability as a credible and effective consultant/advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical, and business)
- Proven effectiveness at leading and conducting executive training sessions, meetings, and workshops (often remotely)
- Supply Chain and/or Supply Chain application experience
- Ability to travel 25%
- SaaS experience desirable
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Bachelors degree in an engineering, business systems, or a supply chain-related discipline