Careers: Revenue Operations Manager
WHO IS LEANDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–excess inventory tying up critical working capital and keeping manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they need to be. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, too little, or placing inventory in the wrong place at the wrong time. Companies are stuck fighting operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time.
LeanDNA’s factory inventory optimization and shortage management solution quickly empowers supply chain professionals to dramatically reduce excess inventory, deliver on time, and establish operational command of their organization’s inventory operations. LeanDNA optimizes the inventory management process by adding the much-needed (and much-appreciated) artificial intelligence into the forgotten area of the business: The factory. It’s not just about smart inventory planning—true optimization occurs when procurement leaders have command over the operation, and the supply chain teams tasked with bringing those plans to life have total visibility, AI-driven recommendations, and a clear game plan for hitting their inventory goals every time.
LeanDNA is rapidly growing, recently securing its Series B funding as they build the market for factory inventory optimization solutions for discrete manufacturers. Benefitting from very little direct competition, a tremendous ROI, rapid implementation, highly referenceable customers, and an addressable market of $1.7B in the U.S. alone, LeanDNA is well-positioned for rapid growth. Manufacturing sites across 17 countries rely on LeanDNA every day to optimize inventory and prevent shortages–and after a short 5-week implementation, they reduce inventory by 14% and shortages by 32% within the first year.
WHAT’S THE REVENUE OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE?
As a member of the Go-to-Market team, with dual reporting to the Director of Demand Generation and the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll ensure marketing and sales operations and processes are fully aligned, and that systems integrate and synchronize well across the organization. You’ll provide day-to-day support and administration of our Salesforce and Pardot environments, as well as managing other components of the sales and marketing tech stack. Your goal is to ensure our go-to-market programs operate optimally, including everything from lead generation, nurturing, email marketing and data maintenance which includes lead data quality management, lead scoring, lead syncing, automated workflows, analysis and troubleshooting.
Additionally, you’ll support operations of the lead distribution and follow-up process and the integration of various marketing and sales technology platforms to create a single view of prospect and customer data and empower our teams to make data-driven decisions on program performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Implement tools, processes, systems, reporting, and playbooks that assist us in maximizing bookings and LTV/CAC by driving improvements in marketing and sales effectiveness
- Day-to-day administration of marketing tools, data, automation, systems, and integrations (i.e., Pardot, Terminus, Sendoso, Google Analytics, Google Ads)
- Support the design, execution, and operations of lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions and tracker performance in order to plan, report and conduct analysis
- Develop and maintain clear reporting around marketing success metrics
- Day-to-day administration of sales tools, data, automation, systems, and integrations (Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Act as the primary “power user” to cross-train and support team members on the best-practices and usage of sales tech stack components
- Provide reporting, analytics, and meaningful insight to help ensure goals are met
- Evaluate and deploy new technologies to support sales and marketing programs
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing
- As time allows, you’ll also assist with:
- Helping develop, implement, operationalize, document, report/track best practice processes across sales, BDR, lead-gen/management, channels, and more
- Developing weekly/monthly/quarterly Marketing+Sales reporting packages
- Assisting with budgeting/tracking, comp plan management, territory planning
WHO YOU ARE:
- Sales/marketing/revenue ops experience: 3 years (required, preferably with early–mid-stage company)
- Salesforce administration: 3 years (required)
- Pardot or equivalent: 1–2 years (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Account-based sales and marketing experience (preferred)
- You have exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You love building processes that deliver the insights and data the business needs while driving efficiency for the sales and marketing teams
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Most importantly, you embody our FOUR core values
- Unwavering humility. You leave your ego at the door. We’re all about listening, sharing generously, and making sure that when we succeed, we succeed together.
- Fire in the belly. You show up every day hungry to accomplish our company goals. You’re passionate about bringing our customers value with every move (which means working intentionally to drive results, instead of to stay busy).
- One team. You’re extremely collaborative and love working on a motivated team—this helps maintain our accountable, transparent, and trusting culture.
- Relentless curiosity. You strive for continuous innovation and improvement. We don’t rely on the status quo to solve our customers’ challenging problems—we push boundaries.