What is the QA Test Engineer Role?
If you are an industrial or manufacturing engineer that is looking to move to the software realm, this is the right job for you. LeanDNA is looking for a detail oriented and self-motivated individual who understands lean manufacturing concepts and processes and can help us ensure that our solutions provide accurate and actionable insights to our users.
In this position, you will perform testing of new and existing functionality. You will work with the product and customer success teams to understand the customer requirements in detail. You will interact with the dev team to ensure the requirements are fulfilled and the solutions provide an excellent user experience.
We offer excellent opportunities to prove yourself in an extremely fast-cycle deployment and chance to get in early and grow alongside a high-trajectory team. We move fast and do really cool things. Join us and take a key role in building out our QA team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Test new and existing features, ensuring that customer expectations are met
- Communicate with the product team to fully understand the customer requirements
- Report any defects in a detailed manner to the development team
- Provide sign-off for the release of new features
- Develop test cases for new and existing functionality
- Degree in industrial or manufacturing engineering
- Experience working with lean manufacturing processes
- Detail oriented approach to problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Due to the nature of our business, we can only accept U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residency status
Nice to Have:
- Working experience with supply chain and ERP systems
- Software development lifecycle knowledge and experience with software testing tools and methodologies
- Scripting abilities (python, bash) and experience with test automation
If you are an industrial or manufacturing engineer that is looking to move to the software realm, this role is for you.