Careers: Graphic Designer
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face – too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages – creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
What is the Graphic Designer role at LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is looking for a graphic designer to help bring our visual brand to life. Our ideal candidate is experienced in producing content for B2B SaaS companies; one who can transform copy documents into clean, visually pleasing designs for a variety of audiences. You must have demonstrated design experience across channels and mediums, as well as a keen attention to detail.
You’ll work closely with our marketing team on content design and layout, execution, and updates, as well as cross-functionally with sales, customer success, product, and leadership. You thrive on managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders and executing them flawlessly. This role is currently part-time—we’re looking for at least 16 to 20 hours/week dedicated to LeanDNA during working hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)—but as we are expected to double in size in 2021, the role has an opportunity to transition to full-time by the end of the year. This role is fully remote and will report directly to the Brand and Communications Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Create assets like banners, graphics, custom iconography, HTML templates, and more for our website, emails, social media posts, and digital advertising channels that meet brand guidelines
- Concept, lay out, and design long-form content marketing assets like ebooks, guides, white papers, and reports
- Lay out, design, and format assets for print production, including case studies, data sheets, and other marketing materials
- Create event collateral, including virtual and in-person booth designs and collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Follow the creative direction for the company and maintain brand guidelines
- Work with a wide range of media and be an expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Work collaboratively with the LeanDNA marketing team to creatively bring LeanDNA’s clean and modern look-and-feel to life
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography for print and web
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Pardot and WordPress strongly preferred
- Photography/video skills a plus
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Most importantly, you embody LeanDNA’s four core values:
- Fire in the belly. You show up every day hungry to accomplish our company goals. You’re passionate about bringing our customers value with every move (which means working intentionally to drive results over staying busy).
- One team. You’re extremely collaborative and love working on a motivated team—this helps maintain our accountable, transparent, and trusting culture.
- Unwavering humility. You leave your ego at the door. We’re all about listening, sharing generously, and making sure that when we succeed, we succeed together.
- Relentless curiosity. You strive for continuous innovation and improvement. We don’t rely on the status quo to solve our customers’ challenging problems—we push boundaries.