Careers: Full Stack Developer
About LeanDNALeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time. LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
The RoleLeanDNA is hiring Full Stack Developers who can visualize what happens up and down the stack as an application does its thing. At LeanDNA, our thing is a revolutionary analytical data solution that drives actionable intelligence for our customers. Our Full Stack Developers use Java with Jersey (JAX-WS), Angular and jQuery, D3/C3, bootstrap, and MariaDB to create effective and elegant applications. Our developers live and breathe the entire stack of development while constantly staying in tune with advancements in the newest technologies. At LeanDNA, our team works in a collaborative and high-energy environment. We offer a lean development ecosystem with short release cycles. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor in a small team building a highly successful, results-driven SaaS solution.
We are looking for developers with:
- Strong understanding of the way web applications work, concepts such as: AJAX, REST, single page apps
- Ability to jump in and quickly contribute to a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We’d love if you also had:
- jQuery, Angular, D3, C3, bootstrap
- JAX-WS and Jersey, and scalable web app design
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud hosting platforms
- Experience with scripting and Linux
- Expertise with relational databases and SQL
- ETL experience
- Contribution to open source projects
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Generous Paid Time Off + 13 company paid holidays
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, STD and EAP
- 401k program
- A fun, engaging culture where creativity, integrity and employee satisfaction are really valued
- Lots of company outings and internal celebrations
- A task or process without ownership? Own it!