What’s the Enterprise Account Executive role?
The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary role is to maximize sales and pipeline in the assigned market territory by working directly with new prospects and existing customers. The primary focus is driving strategic wins through large organizations. You know how to cultivate opportunities with a disruptive solution in a legacy market. You are a pro with a hunter’s mentality, have an energetic personality and understand what it takes to achieve your goals. You have a proven track record to take deals from cold-to-close in SaaS-based technology sales.
What you’ll be doing:
As a startup, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear all sorts of hats.
- Grow revenue and new named accounts in the United States
- Act as a primary point of contact in the field for prospective Enterprise clients
- Build your network by engaging C-level executives at brand-name companies
- Responsibility for the entire sales cycle – from new prospect to close: researching targets, positioning capabilities, engaging stakeholders, negotiating the deal, contracting, closing and handing off to Customer Success
- Primary driver for revenue within a territory, with named and new accounts
- Provide accurate sales forecasts based upon realistic close timelines.
- Create sales campaigns and participate in enhancing the sales process
- Create end user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity details in Salesforce.com CRM
- High-energy, motivated self-starter
- Succeed in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- At least 7 years of sales experience selling SaaS supply chain and/or manufacturing software solutions to large enterprises where typical deal size ranges from $50K – $250K/year.
- Aggressive, highly motivated hunter who has achieved or exceeded sales quota with sales of new or emerging products, or sales of “Best of Breed” technologies.
- Demonstrated track record of closing New Named Accounts in the past 2 years
- Ability to quickly identify, penetrate and sell to executive level decision makers for large SaaS investments
- Ability to sell to multiple constituencies within an organization (Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, IT)
- Must be an articulate, persuasive and passionate communicator
- Ability to work and act independently and be pro-active
- Understanding of and an active contact-network in the supply chain management
- Work in a start-up environment