Careers: Enterprise Account Executive
Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–excess inventory tying up critical working capital and keeping manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they need to be. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, too little, or placing inventory in the wrong place at the wrong time. Companies are stuck fighting operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time.
LeanDNA’s factory inventory optimization and shortage management solution quickly empowers supply chain professionals to dramatically reduce excess inventory, deliver on time, and establish operational command of their organization’s inventory operations. LeanDNA optimizes the inventory management process by adding the much-needed (and much-appreciated) artificial intelligence into the forgotten area of the business: The factory. It’s not just about smart inventory planning—true optimization occurs when procurement leaders have command over the operation, and the supply chain teams tasked with bringing those plans to life have total visibility, AI-driven recommendations, and a clear game plan for hitting their inventory goals every time.
LeanDNA is rapidly growing, recently securing its Series B funding as they build the market for factory inventory optimization solutions for discrete manufacturers. Benefitting from very little direct competition, a tremendous ROI, rapid implementation, highly referencable customers, and an addressable market of $1.7B in the U.S. alone, LeanDNA is well-positioned for rapid growth. Manufacturing sites across 17 countries rely on LeanDNA every day to optimize inventory and prevent shortages–and after a short 5-week implementation, they reduce inventory by 14% and shortages by 32% within the first year.
What’s the Enterprise Account Executive – Mid-Atlantic role?
Reporting to the CRO, our Enterprise Account Executives have a hunter’s mentality, energetic personality, and understand what it takes for a team to win. Our team is self-driven and motivated to drive sales in a fast-growing SaaS company. Specifically, our Enterprise Account Executive will develop our reach in the Mid-Atlantic territory.
The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to win new customers, land and expand within the new accounts and drive strategic deals with medium and large manufacturing organizations. Outbound prospecting is a part of the game, but LeanDNA has a rich set of contacts to mine and one of the best marketing and business development teams to set critical meetings with top decision makers.
We are seeking passionate sales executives with a demonstrated track record of winning and selling complex enterprise solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
As an early stage company, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and highly motivated. Your role will involve these key responsibilities:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from researching and prospecting new accounts, discovery calls, scheduling demos, developing relationships with all key personas including executive buyers, demonstrating product and solutioning expertise, negotiating, contracting, and closing business. Much of the sales process is conducted remotely, but on-site travel is also required.
- Crisp sales execution following our consultative, solution-oriented sales processes
- Understanding business challenges at prospects and positioning a value-oriented message that is focused on ROI driven by our solutions
- Work closely with Business Development Representatives and Solutions Engineers to develop & advance sales opportunities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings targets
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity details in Salesforce
- You are a high-energy, results-driven, motivated self-starter and team player
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus quota and versus peers
- Knowledge in selling enterprise SaaS solutions that involve both Line of Business and IT ownership
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to key business executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Adept presenter
- Strong executive relationship building & selling skills
- Ability to quickly learn the product, industry, competitive landscape, differentiators and the complex supply chain market
- High integrity sales approach that reflects the values of the company
- 5 years experience selling software, preferably SaaS, solutions into Fortune 1000 accounts. Analytics and/or supply chain software sales experience a big plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain