Careers: Enterprise Account Executive – Midwest
Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
What’s the Enterprise Account Executive – Midwest role?
Reporting directly to the CRO, our Enterprise Account Executives have a hunter’s mentality, energetic personality and understand what it takes for a team to win. Our team is self-driven and motivated to drive sales in a fast-growing SaaS solution. Specifically, our Enterprise Account Executive will develop our reach in the MIdwest territory.
The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to win new customers, land and expand within the new accounts and drive strategic deals through medium and large manufacturing organizations. Outbound prospecting is a part of the game, but LeanDNA has a rich set of contacts to mine and one of the best business development teams to set critical meetings with top decision makers.
We are seeking passionate sales executives with demonstrated track record of winning and selling complex enterprise solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
As an early stage company, we’re looking for people that are flexible, open-minded, and able to wear all sorts of hats. Your role will involve these key responsibilities:
- Responsible for entire sales cycle from researching a prospect, scheduling demos, negotiation, contracting, and closing the deal – typically running the sales process remote
- Create sales campaigns and participate in developing a repeatable sales process
- Grow and develop the pipeline through new business development, executing outbound sales activities, and supporting inbound marketing tactics
- Understanding business challenges at prospects and positioning a value-oriented message that is focused on ROI driven by our solutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity details in Salesforce
- You are a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- You will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Knowledge in selling solutions that involve both Line of Business and IT ownership
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to key business executives
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota for subscription/SaaS revenues
- Ability to quickly learn the nuances of the complex space of supply chain and lean manufacturing
- High integrity sales approach that reflects the values of the company
- 3 years of sales experience selling SaaS software solutions, and analytics, supply chain manufacturing a big plus
- Strength and familiarity with manufacturing and supply chain intensive industries are also a big advantage