Careers: DevOps Engineer
Who is LeanDNA?
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
What’s the DevOps Engineer role?
As a DevOps Engineer in LeanDNA, you will work on infrastructure-centric development projects that help us scale our product offering, improve our dev environment, and support new product functionality. You will utilize an infrastructure-as-code approach to achieve these goals. You will help with the monitoring and maintenance of our infrastructure, including Kubernetes clusters, databases running on EC2, and Auto Scaling Groups.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement improvements in the dev/test/production environments. Examples include containerization of services, migration of database instances, rollout of security enhancements
- Implement improvements in the development environment and CI/CD pipeline
- Help developers onboard new AWS services as needed
- Take part in monitoring the production environment and responding to issues
- Perform maintenance tasks in the production environment such as data removals
- Passion for high quality, infrastructure-as-code DevOps environments
- 3+ years of experience doing DevOps on AWS
- Ability to automate tasks using python and bash scripts
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- Experience managing large relational databases and proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as gitlab and jenkins
- Experience with MLOps