Careers: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face–too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages, creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time.
LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages, and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
About Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer in LeanDNA, you will work on infrastructure-centric development projects that help us scale our product offering, improve our dev environment, and support new product functionality. You will utilize an infrastructure-as-code approach to achieve these goals. You will help with the monitoring and maintenance of our infrastructure, including Kubernetes clusters, databases running on EC2, and Auto Scaling Groups.
- Implement improvements in the dev/test/production environments. Examples include containerization of services, migration of database instances, rollout of security enhancements, support for data pipeline projects
- Implement improvements in the development environment and CI/CD pipeline
- Help developers onboard new AWS services as needed
- Take part in monitoring the production environment and responding to issues
- Perform maintenance tasks in the production environment such as data removals
- Passion for high quality infrastructure-as-code environments using tools like Terraform and Kubernetes/EKS
- 3+ years of experience doing cloud operations on AWS
- 3+ years of experience with Linux system administration
- Ability to automate tasks using python and bash scripts
- Basic knowledge in general networking concepts, and working knowledge in AWS networking technologies like Route53, ALB, VPCs and security groups
Nice to Have
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as gitlab and jenkins
- Experience with AWS data services like S3, Athena, Glue, and experience with MLOps
- Experience managing large relational databases and proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Java
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org >>