Careers: Analytics Developer
Who is LeanDNA?LeanDNA is helping solve the $150B problem that global manufacturers face – too much inventory. Excess inventory ties up critical working capital and keeps manufacturing companies from being as efficient as they should be. Similarly, these companies are faced with operational fires related to critical inventory shortages – creating delays in delivering their product to customers on time. Without an effective way to optimize inventory, manufacturers are buying too much, not enough, or it’s in the wrong place at the wrong time. LeanDNA’s cloud-based analytics platform provides operational efficiency and improves on-time delivery by arming Supply Chain teams with data and actions aimed at reducing shortages, optimizing inventory, and improving work. The platform utilizes predictive and prescriptive analytics to support inventory decisions, find opportunities to get ahead of future shortages and drive collaboration across teams, suppliers, and factory sites.
Software Developer – AnalyticsOur Analytics Developers work on an engine that generates high-value prescriptive actions that help our customers optimize their inventory. The analytics engine has a direct impact on our customer’s ability to meet their goals for inventory reduction and on-time delivery metrics. Our Analytics Developers live and breathe data analysis, data engineering, and algorithmic thinking to create deep insights into complex data sets. At LeanDNA, our team works in a collaborative and high-energy environment. We offer a lean development ecosystem with short release cycles. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key contributor in a small team building a highly successful, results-driven SaaS solution.
We are looking for developers with:
- Passion for creating meaningful insights from complex data sets
- Experience developing scalable analytics engines
- Experience with SQL, Java, and data analysis tools
- Ability to jump in and quickly contribute to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We’d love if you also had:
- Experience with AI technologies
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud hosting platforms
- JAX-WS and Jersey, and scalable web app design
- React, Angular, D3, C3, bootstrap
- Contribution to open-source projects
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Generous Paid Time Off + 13 company paid holidays
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, STD and EAP
- 401k program
- A fun, engaging culture where creativity, integrity and employee satisfaction are really valued
- Lots of company outings and internal celebrations
- A task or process without ownership? Own it!